Regional Coordinator - Western region
Sarah Nabachwa is regional coordinator for west region.
Academic credentials: Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Marketing), a Masters in Management Studies and a Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM, Marketing)
Work experience: Lecturer of Marketing and Research related subjects (Mbarara University of Science and Technology). Public Relations Officer for SHIP (Sustainable Household Income Project), an initiative of Mbarara University, Harvard University and Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH). Consultant for MUST-HOPENET under MGH
- Head of Department, Procurement and Marketing, Faculty of Business and Management Sciences at Mbarara University.
- Mentor at the MUST Business Incubation Clinic (BIC) responsible for encouraging MUST students into developing Entrepreneurial skills and support Business start-ups.
- Member of the MUST Quality Assurance Committee.
- A reviewer and expert panelist on the Project Qualification Review (PQR) for the Consortium for affordable medical technologies (Camtech Uganda)
- Member of the Internal Staff Disciplinary Committee (ISDC)
- Member of the Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee (ASHC)
- Member of the Greater Mbarara Regional Centre of Expertise (RCE)